Thursday, June 26, 2014

Merry Monday 114 & Freshly Made Sketch 142

I still had my Snowman stamp out from last week's Merry Monday challenge so he's making another appearance this week for Merry Monday 114 Sparkle, Shimmer or Shine. My bling didn't photograph really well so I'll break it down, I used red stickles around the edge of the card and the mat around the snowman. The strip of black patterned paper has score tape with red glitter borders and I've cut the stars from some shiney silver paper with a Verve die. The sketch used was this week's
Freshly Made Sketch 142. Thanks for looking!
 
 

6 comments:

  1. Great card...I love that snowman stamp! Love the red, white, black and silver colors too! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sparkly Christmas card. Love the color combo. Thank you for joining us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty snowman image, I don't blame you for using him again this week! Love the shimmery stars! So glad you played Merry Monday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this cute snowman! Fabulous card! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches and Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, your snowman is fabulous Sari. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty card and fabulous snowman image. Thanks for sharing at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete