Thursday, July 25, 2013

Freshly Made Sketches 96 & Merry Monday Anything Goes

For this week's Freshly Made Sketch 96 I made a Christmas card. I used Verve dies and  ribbon, and although it doesn't look like there's any stamping, I stamped some pink snowflakes (Verve) on to my tag before I stuck the trees on. The edges of the tag were swiped with a little brown ink. The sentiment is a sticker that I've had for a while. I'm also entering this in the Merry Monday July challenge Anything Goes. Also linked to Crafty Hazel's Christmas Challenge.

5 comments:

  1. I can just make out the background snowflakes, Sari! Very fun Christmas tree tag card!! Thank you for joining up this week with the Merry Monday challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw your lovely Christmas card on Always playing with paper Merry Monday - you might also like to enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for July - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for linking for CHNC challenge extra for July - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your mix of patterns! Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a fun and festive card! Great job with the sketch! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete