Thursday, July 25, 2013

Freshly Made Sketches 96 & Merry Monday Anything Goes

For this week's Freshly Made Sketch 96 I made a Christmas card. I used Verve dies and  ribbon, and although it doesn't look like there's any stamping, I stamped some pink snowflakes (Verve) on to my tag before I stuck the trees on. The edges of the tag were swiped with a little brown ink. The sentiment is a sticker that I've had for a while. I'm also entering this in the Merry Monday July challenge Anything Goes. Also linked to Crafty Hazel's Christmas Challenge.

4 comments:

  1. I can just make out the background snowflakes, Sari! Very fun Christmas tree tag card!! Thank you for joining up this week with the Merry Monday challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking for CHNC challenge extra for July - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your mix of patterns! Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a fun and festive card! Great job with the sketch! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete