Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Paper Players 142

This week`s Paper Players Challenge was tricky for me, I haven`t made many one layer cards. I went for kraft coloured cardstock, I find it a little more forgiving when I`m doing so much stamping right on to my card. The background script stamp and the flourish stamp are both Stampin Up. The flourish is embossed with white. The butterfly stamp, the sentiment stamp and the little rows of hearts are Verve. The pink butterflies are embossed with pink powder and then sponged with a some pink ink. The white butterflies and little hearts are stamped with Papertrey Vintage Cream ink.
Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty card, it really caught my eye. Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card! All your layering of the stamps and sponging really shows how beautiful OLCs can be! So glad you joined us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Sari, I just love all the layered collage style images. The heat embossed images on top really stand out. Thanks for sharing your creation with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete