Sunday, February 3, 2013

Case Study 126 & Paper Players 131

 I'm back with another combined challenge card. I needed to make a sympathy card cause its always easier to make one when you don't need it, right? So I will have this on hand just in case. That was the Paper Players challenge for this week. The Case Study inspiration photo had a black & white card that was really stunning, but sadly I don't have a quatrefoil die. So I  went with some patterned paper and used some elements from  both cards.  Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

  1. yes sympathy cards are easier when you don't need them, smart of you to make to keep on hand!

    visiting from CASE Study
    hope you can visit me too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful choice of patterned paper for your sympathy card. I love the repetition of the flower image on the focal panel and the subdued print you used for the piecing. Very pretty! Thanks for sharing this with us at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sari - great take on the challenge - I love the panel of blooms and the pretty swirly leaves on the background paper - so formal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such an elegant color combinaton and perfect for a sympathy card. Love your repeated element of flowers--thank you for joining us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love black and white cards, Sari, and they are perfect for your pretty sympathy card. Great job combining the challenges and thanks for sharing with The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete