Monday, July 30, 2012

Make It Monday 76 Bleach Stamping

 This week's Make It Monday challenge is to stamp with bleach. I used Papertrey Canyon Clay, Harvest Gold and Kraft coloured cardstock.The flowers were all cut with Beautiful Blooms II dies and then the larger flowers were bleach stamped with an Argyle background stamp and the medium flowers were bleach stamped with the matching stamp from the Beautiful Blooms II stamp set. The bleach doesn't show well on the Harvest Gold but I still used it because the other two colours of carstock bleached to a gold colour.
I used a Script background stamp on the Canyon Clay card base and added a Vellum scallop circle that I had left over from another project. The leaves are the smallest leaf in the Rosie Posie stamp set. The bleached script shows really well through the Vellum so I didn't want to cover it all up. The sentiment is from Happy Hexagons.

10 comments:

  1. This came out wonderful. I love the Script background!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so clever to do a flower bleach technique. Looks like you had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way the script looks! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sari this is just beautiful! I love the way you used script too, great idea . Love the flowers and right colors !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your script background looks awesome. Also love your color choices and perfect use of vellum. Need to watch Nichole's video after I peruse the other cards linked to her post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the bleached background script, Sari and your bright cheery flowers :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! i love the script background done in bleach-certainly gives it an "aged paper" look, yet the bright color and design is so fresh! Love ly card and a great take on the challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really beautiful. I love the colors. The script is a great idea.

    ReplyDelete