Monday, May 21, 2012

Mixing Patterned Papers

 For Papertrey Make It Monday # 67 using three patterned papers.  I used two florals from Basic Grey called Home Sweet Home. They are two sides from the same sheet. For a tone on tone pattern I went back and forth between the green and the dark yellow, both were from my scrap pile. I knew I wanted to use Harvest Gold cardstock, buttons and ribbon.

 So I went with the dark yellow tone on tone for my third paper. I snuck in a little Spring Rain to pick up the blue flower. The Tea Pot was stamped in Chocolate Chip, I was going for the Brown Betty look.
I used the Mat Stack dies and the Tea for Two die with the Tea for Two Stamp Set, all Papertrey.
Thanks for looking!

7 comments:

  1. Love your card! Love how you pulled the colors out with the blue mats! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty paper combo Sari! Love the teapot image and that touch of blue!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really pretty. I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great choice of papers, beautiful card!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice selection of papers Sari! I love your brown teapot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty and great colors of papers that you chose. Teapot and bow are pretty as well.

    ReplyDelete